Welcome to Second Presbyterian Youth Ministry!

Welcome to the Blog that is entirely dedicated to the youth activities at Second Presbyterian Church! Here you will find the latest information on outings and gatherings, photos, and more. Enjoy!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Reflections from Madison

This year's mission trip to Wilmauma, Florida was very eye opening. I feel like I know so much more about migrant workers than I did previously. Although we couldn't experience working at a migrant working farm, I really enjoyed getting to be immersed in this community. Everyone there was so kind and welcoming to us. I loved getting to work with Javier who was also very kind. I enjoyed getting to make the kits for people and helping out with the food bank. This trip overall was very fun as well as eye opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment