Welcome to Second Presbyterian Youth Ministry!

Welcome to the Blog that is entirely dedicated to the youth activities at Second Presbyterian Church! Here you will find the latest information on outings and gatherings, photos, and more. Enjoy!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Dylan's reflection

I learned a lot this trip. It was so much fun too. Austin and I did most things together while we were there. When we were helping the people, you got a good feeling that God will do something for you in return. I'm really glad Santos was there to help us as well. We didn't know how to do most of the things, but with his help we caught on pretty quick on how to do it. I also learned you can't do everything by yourself, it takes a team to do a big project like this one. Everybody did such a great job and kept their spirits up. Even when they wouldn't want to do something, they realized that they need to do it for other people, not themselves. I hope to go on more trips like this one! I had lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment